21 Nov 2014

Is piss4peace art or is it a non profit organisation for peace ?

When working on two sites at the same time I like to be confused.

I published piss4peace.wordpress.com for increasing peace. I laughed with so many people about the idea and had inspiring talks. So that led me to set up a simple page and make it accessible to the internet.

And I cleand up my homepage. www.zeitreich.de. I nearly did not do any work there since 3 years. So it took me a while and I even wanted to switch to HTML5. Step by Step. Because I discoverd how time consuming all that will be.

Meanwhile I did some work on my paper art work and published them on an own site called www.healingstorytelling.net. It is textart.

So I got 2 followers and now must resist spending money on advertisement. Just making a few more steps to attract people who like the idea. Will that take 1 year, 1 week, 1 month. I will see.

Now it is time to get fully fresh again and write real stories instead of spending my time in the internet.

Have a gread weekend

Oh. By the way. Here is the Björn Manifesto.
My answer on the agile manifesto.

Björn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanky you for your effort, your words, your time.